What’s for breakfast?
Breakfast is served from 7am until 9.30am, 8am until 10am at weekends.
- Homemade Muesli: Untoasted, Toasted, Granola and Gluten Free
- Selection of Jams and spreads
- Homemade Biscuits and Delicious Tempting Treats
- Fresh fruit salad
- Fruit Juices
Cooked to Order
- Farmhouse: Beans, sausage, bacon, mushroom, herb grilled tomato, homemade relish and an egg
- Veggie Patch: Mushroom, red onion & courgette, herb grilled tomato, potato & kumara rosti, beans, homemade relish and an egg (GF)
- Hearty Highlander: Porridge cooked in milk, soy or apple juice with dried fruits and topped with choice of bananas, berries, brown sugar, honey, maple syrup or homemade berry coulis. (GF available)
- Sunrise Surprise: Pancakes topped with bananas, maple syrup, berries or berry coulis and a dusting of icing sugar
- Morning Glory: Brioche French toast with summer fruit, berry compote and maple syrup (GF available)
- Riverside: Smoked Salmon with creamy scrambled eggs on an English muffin with homemade aioli (GF available)
- Frances Lodge Benedict: Poached eggs on an English Muffin with hollandaise sauce and choice of bacon, smoked salmon or spinach (GF available)
We have bags of experiences eating out in the local area so are more than happy to recommend or make a reservation on your behalf – simply speak to reception during 9 am – 6pm. We can also book a taxi or provide a map to the destination.